Do You Want To Stay #AheadOfTheCurve? Download The Curve App!
These days, our smartphones can connect us with information we need about hotels, restaurants, airlines — and now, updates and information about the I-10 Broadway Curve Improvement Project. Everyone who drives, lives or works in or around the project area can learn about closures and restrictions; real-time traffic information; detour routes and more. We encourage you to #StayAheadOfTheCurve with the free mobile app available for iPhone and Android users.
Major Features Of The Curve App Include:
- A map displaying live traffic information in the project area and on nearby roads and highways
- A hands-free look-ahead feature that will announce upcoming closures, restrictions and incidents as drivers approach the project area
- Favorite locations to save, such as home, office or any other selected addresses
- An opt-in feature to receive push notifications such as all notifications, certain types or notifications for individual routes. Notifications will include information about highway closures, detours, unplanned incidents and other significant activities in the project area
- Pre-defined areas of interest in and around the project area so users can check on travel times when driving through the project area
- A link to the project website to ask questions or provide comments about the project